05 March 2007

the finals have started.
a while ago, we've finished the physics exams.. 4 more days to go then graduation here i come. can't wait. i'm done with majority of the projects. 2 more projects then i'm done with my clearance.
i received a note stating how i've done so bad with my accounting classes. i didn't feel bad. i just don't know how will i let my dad sign that slip.. so there, im thinking of a way on how i'll let my dad sign it without hearing all the things he has to say.
the first time i failed an exam,, i was crying to my mom, and she was like... "that's just an exam... numbers that can affect the numbers in your card". but she's the opposite of my dad so i guess, i'm not going to hear those words from my dad.
oh well. I WANT TO GO TO BAGIUO on march 9. right after the test.. so that i can shout out loud in a high place that finally, i'm done with my high school years.
anne juco was asking a while ago.. "hindi ba talaga natin kaya or masyadong marami lang talaga?"
and everyone was like.. "marami lang talaga..."
if only teachers knew how many people sleep just an hour before they have to wake up for the "supposed to be" next day... if only they knew why everyone looks sleepy in their classes.. if only they knew that it was never good to put together the deadlines of different projects in just one week.. probably, im not coughing right now. or not having this clogged nose..
my biological clock has already been destroyed.
oh well, that's why i wanted to shout in bagiuo. i'll scream on top of my lungs and pour out everything inside me and how im feeling on that day that i've finally finished all the job to be done.
surveys from the school are coming out, asking if we or the parents want to have the school changed to a co-ed one. huge NO WAY! if that happens, shs will become a public school invaded by rude people.. if teachers are already complaining about how we behaved this school year.. what more when the time comes that boys will be part of that conservative school that has been my somewhat home for 12 years?
i certainly don't have anything against coed schools.. i just don't like having the school changed to something like that.

No comments: