23 March 2007

i can't believe my dad. i can't believe my dad. i SO can't believe him. he offered a very bad deal. VERY BAD deal. i mean... he told me that i won't be having a graduation gift if i go and choose ateneo over up. WHAT is wrong with him?
and now, i'm thinking. if i choose admu. celynn won't get a gift, too. isn't that UNFAIR?
arggh.. and now, im talking to some of my sensible friends. both happens to be going to a school they don't want to go to. okay. i know that if i choose admu.. i'm the selfish one... but if i choose up... isn't my dad the selfish one?
what is wrong with people? i mean. i get so many options, and when i pick one... i won't be able to get it.. instead pick another one, then i still don't get it.. then a point will come that what is left is the one they want me to pick. bakit pa nagkaroon ng options.
at this moment, i'm kind of wishing na sana yung rules na lang dati yung mga i-implement ngayon, where ladies aren't allowed to think for themselves. i mean.. freedom is not really freedom because when you choose, there is always this second thought and you're going to be stuck there and think and think and think... and it will envelop you. and arrrgh.
true.
anne: THE PROBLEM IS.. YOU ARE LIKE YOUR DAD.
pero... in some ways lang, okay? not the whole of my personality.. because i believe i get most of my attributes physical, emotional, spiritual, social and psychological from my mom.. and the whole of my intellectual from her also..
i just got some things from my dad.. and now,,, we're clashing.. because we think the same on the very different wants we have.

No comments: