30 March 2007

bad decision. very bad decision.
a while ago, i was being SO proud of myself because, for the very first time, i've made a decision on my own. i mean, i decided to just go back to manila and train for the "supposed to be" competition on the first day of april, but... apparently, it was postponed.
oh god. i should have listened to my titos and titas. now, i'm REGRETTING for coming back here in manila. aside from experiencing how humid it is in here, sooo humid that the electric fan doesn't work anymore.. i'm still perspiring. so now, i've missed how fun it is to be in a "perya" with all those different (kurimaw, jologs, malandi, full of make-up) but happy faces. i've missed all the bargains that i can make in those sideras. arrrgh. and i missed the fiesta, the birthdays about to come. that sucks. missing so many things SUCKS.
got my card... 4 subjects that is in the line of 8. math grade went down (what is wrong with me). accidentally inserted my finger in the electric fan. finger bleeding. wound again. i guess this year is the year of the wounds for me. not bruises. wounds.
ive already decided where to go. admu - my choice.. i'm still making my dad agree to support me. aaarrgggh crap. hope this isn't a bad decision.
failed to visit my mom while in the province. argggh.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
arggh. i need a thing to make me forget all the bad things that had happened. shopping and some ice cream, perhaps?
ahhh.

No comments: