24 March 2007

E7ITE.
fresh from graduation.
finally! i've graduated already. can't help but weep. although i'm kind of sick with my school, i'm sure that i'll be missing it. i mean, i'll miss the people i've met in there. true. no more class reminders. no more breaks with the long table. no more "tulugan sa sahig". no more laugh trips with mael. no more kar as a president. no more pananagutan classroom. no more everything. senior year and all the years i have been in SHS-QC will only be memories from this day on.
god. i wept when kim g. said in her speech how the first day of classes as a prep student was. i clung to my mom for two months... and now, i have clung to just memories for three years. i miss my mom. i know she IS proud of me even though i failed her expectation of me (to graduate with a merit award). there's a reason for it.. but anyway, at least i've graduated, and i have been the vice president of our class.
teehee. pampaboost.
god. i'll miss my batchmates. i'll miss my friends. i'll miss every single moment i had with my batchmates -- the E7ITE.

college, here i come. shox! i think i really have to choose up over ateneo even if I DON'T LIKE it. i mean. fine. arrrgghhh. i'll make a decision tomorrow.

No comments: