22 March 2007

can't believe i just finished reading a book. teehee. unexpectedly, my last day as a senior was a while ago. that would be my last time to be with the pananagutan as a whole. with the long table (although, trixie wasn't there) and with the entire school. god... having spent my 12 years in there was simply unforgettable. today, i have worn for the last time my school uniform (brown one). and right now... i'm wearing my PE shirt. (ahehe.pambahay agad)
hmmmm. can't believe i'm graduating 40 hours from now. (currently 00:00 - march 23). although i've been eager for that day (march 24), i can't help but wish to stop the time.
awwww. i hugged my most loved teachers (just missed some of them who weren't in the faculty room).
i wish all my titas and titos would be in my graduation. I WISH MY MOM WILL BE THERE, too. i remember anne asking me who will be coming in my graduation..and i said.. well, i wish no one would come... but at this moment, i just wish everyone can come to see me march on that stage for the last time and get my diploma.
awww. SHS would certainly be missed by not just me.. but by the .. good or bad... judged or stereotyped... loved or hated... cheaters or honest... noisy or silent... bossy or being bullied... aggressive or patient... 187 graduating students of batch 2006-2007.
ELITE

No comments: