16 March 2007

exactly 1008 days after the tragic start of my agony. but for now... give me a break. i don't want to whine over some selfish people. whew. i've let all the bad feelings, spirits, aura out of me yesternight... and i want it completely out of my system, although it's quite impossible to just let go of them that easy. breathe in. breathe out. breath in for luck. hands down. ahaha.
so i went back to school this morning. god. i walk completely like a penguin because of the sprained ankle. plus i sing so not in the proper tune. for short... kulang na lang.. people will call me mimble happyfeet. ahahah. oh crap. i want to have a baby mimble stuffed toy. cutie! sana my wounds won't leave scars, and my feet goes back to its normal size before march 19.
oh right. before i forget
Happy Birthday Kar!
Happy Birthday Mags!
greetings to both my friends whom i find very true to me. friends who i know i can really run to when i need people who will just ride with what i say (eg. "peste ayoko talga si ***.." "ako rin..." and the conversation continues) ahaha. love you guys.. thanks for patiently waiting for me while i walk up the stairs. yeahboi!
seriously, i just don't want anyone to ruin my day, my moment, my life.

No comments: