24 April 2007

omg. the heat has made me sick, and now, it's killing me. arrgh. i hate colds! i can bear having cough and fever and flu... but not colds. i was already packing my things a while ago - planning to go to the province - but i didn't have that much courage to tell my dad ... "pa, uwi na ko sa dolores. i can't stand being in here. manila is booring."
i have been in here for two days... two boring days, and i'm doing my best to escape boredom tomorrow. apparently, i can't because we're having a class party tomorrow at phyl's place. fine. fine. i'll go to the province on thursday. can't wait.
anyway, i have been talking to some friends, and they were like "oma, i've enrolled already in ust." "oma, i've pre-enlisted already" "oma, do you know someone who'll go to dlsu and wants to rent a condo unit" "oma, nagpamedical ka na ba". waaah. all college stuffs.
college hasn't really sunk in my mind. i mean. . . i'm still enjoying summer, and enrollment is still a month from now. so, i prefer to not think about it. college kind of scares me.
anyhoo, i kind of checked if i got a course in up... and i have a slot reserved in bachelor of arts (pol sci). kind of feeling guilty. i don't wanna tell my dad about it.... omg. i'm bad. i'm a bad daughter.
200720955
MAGSUMBOL
MARIA ROSALYNN
ALILIO
4022
Bachelor of Arts (Political Science)

change topic.

i miss going to school. a while ago, i was sort of longing to have another recess with the long table. i miss tep and the way she bullies me. i miss rhoda, and all the green jokes and stuffs she's always thinking of. i miss every friend i have in holy. i miss training football, too. i miss sheila.

oh well, ima take a bath. ima soak myself in cold water for an hour or more.
putek! ang init.


No comments: