23 April 2007

was having colds when i woke up. god it was soooo cold yesternight. i even had a bad, scary dream. CREEPY. i woke up at 3:44 am and i just stared at the ceiling, thinking if it was just a dream or if it was something real. then i remembered that i was in my mom's room so i looked at my side, and there, i saw my dad and sister sleeping.
i kind of wish the dream was real coz i had a chance to hug my mom again. and i was crying and telling her not to die...ahaha parang totoo. anyhoo, hindi naman.
i miss everyone in the province. i mean, im not used to sleeping all by myself and without doing anything stupid. it's so different in here. i see the same old couch and people all day. arggh. and like any other boring days, it's soooo hot in here.
got to go!
this thing is booring.

No comments: