12 April 2007

so i'm up the whole night. slept this afternoon, then woke up at exactly 1am. and now, i'm craving for food, but i can't cook. they left me with only rice in the rice cooker... and all that is left for me to do so that i can eat is either i microwave a pack of popcorn or i dig into a can of ice cream. arrgh! how will i feel satisfied if those are the only choices left? i know i love popcorn and ice cream. they are my favorites... but admit it or not, when you are way too hungry, you'll be wanting a nice and prepared dish served before your eyes. i wish i could wake everyone sleeping in here, especially now, that my dad hasn't gone home (again). pero i'm trying to be a "changed woman" na e (ahaha itao!), so i'm "respecting" people who are having a nice deep long sleep (in this house) because they have satisfied themselves with the dish they have eaten for dinner. arrrgh! i also missed a lot of tv shows. i wonder why didn't any of them wake me up. they are used to waking me up while i am having a deep good sleep, but now, why didn't they try waking me up. arrgh! my tummy's already creating sounds only i can hear. i think i have to choose between the two: ice cream or popcorn.
i chose ice cream.
well, i'm not really fond of eating rocky road... but that's what my dad bought for me.. i guess i have to finish it. selecta, of course! (ayan a, ella)
i was texting some people a while ago, apparently, i think they have gone to sleep since the two left awake didn't reply anymore. talking to phyl a while ago, but she had gone also. no one's online.... so .... i'm left with no one to talk to and nothing to eat except for ice cream.
i wish i was in dolores. surely, there's something to eat in their fridge. kaya lang, for now, i think it will be better if i stay here for a while. my status has been really bad. some people think that i have done something not so good. so... you know, i have been scolded (well, not really). they've just talk to me (secretly) thrice or even more times. well, i don't think i have to listen to every word since i've already gotten their point...but i have my stand. i mean, i haven't done anything bad. not a bit. i know when i've done something wrong, and i very much know myself better. oh well, i think i still have to follow. i HAVE to follow. following means being able to spend your vacation in the province. so, if i don't follow... it only meant one thing... being stuck in manila for the rest of the summer vacation. ay grabe! anyway, nothing harmful if i follow. so i will.
change.
again, i'm singing disney songs.
just imagine me singing alone just to entertain myself. done with mulan's songs... next is ariel's, then aladin's then hmmm pocahontas's.
Scarier than the undertaker
We are meeting our matchmaker
Destiny
Guard our girls
And our future
as it fast unfurls
Please look kindly
on these cultured pearls
Each a perfect porcelain doll
by the way, i had my hair cut a while ago. teehee. i was like.. "oh my god, that was about 5 inches being cut from my hair." just imagine how short it is now. still layered but really short. it isn't boycut but i find it boyish. actually, i told my cousin that i could pass in being a guy. ahehe. but it isn't boyish too.. just too short. really short. oh god. i actually wasted 5 months of letting my hair grow that long. oh my god! i just realized i can't even have it in a half pony. oh no!
oh well, it's hot..and short hair suits for summer. so enough of the regretting-because-i-had-my-hair-cut.
i don't miss school. but i miss some people. i miss anne. i miss aura. i miss marga. i miss detdet. i even miss gem. i miss kar. i miss ella. i miss... uhmmm. almost everyone in the long table. actually, everyone in who sits in the long table. i miss mael, too. i know she's like ruining most of my mornings, but she makes me laugh really hard. awww. i miss her. ahaha. i miss the way she laughs at me especially when i'm sooooooo not in the mood to talk to her. awww mael! namiss talaga kita. good thing, she's texting me. texting me because she wants me to buy her a puppy.
chasing cars currently playing.
i remember myself singing that song loudly while i was with the class on our way home from the province (field trip). i was like shouting the words in my own tune. "if i lay here, if i just lay here" then some sang the next lines with me.
love that song.
but i love "collide" more. howie day.
it's 3:08 am. still not sleepy. but i think i should go. computer certainly won't make me feel sleepy.

No comments: