09 May 2007

back in manila. why am i back to this place during a summer holiday?
long story. but i guess being back might help me.
i need to go back to my normal state. i need to find myself again.
crap!
on the brighter side,... kahit papano, at least i enjoyed my stay in the province. im going back there to make myself clear and to have fun again.
btw, i bought a sketch pad for myself and a new set of oil pastel. at least, i have something which i can use when im in or not in a good mood.
i borrowed dvds so i have something to do during a very boring moment. yesterday, after surfing the net, i started watching yuyu hakusho (ghostfighter). teehee, im having a rerun of it, and i only had it stopped when i heard ninong george open their door. ahehe. 5am na pala. then i had it continued after i ate my brunch, nakakainis lang na pinaalis ako sa kwarto when my dad arrived.. dahil andito yung pesteng babae niya. bwiset. so i continued the marathon by using the computer. kaya lang, some things really don't agree with your mood... bigla bigla na lang naccut yung pinapanuod ko dhil sira yung dvd drive. nakakainis.
but anyway, ima continue it. baka paalisin rin ako sa harap ng computer mamaya. kung san san na lang ako pinapaalis.
ahaha. at least i have money in my wallet. punta ako baguio pag pinaalis ako dito sa bahay. :D

No comments: