02 January 2007

so how was christmas? people all have the same question when i met them.
it was tragic! teehee. it wasn't like any of my other christmas experiences. holidays weren't spent like my past christmas vacations. not that much sleepovers. not that much party with my cousins. but i get to drink last year. i get to spend time with my cousins (only not that much). i get to attend birthday parties... and lastly i got hit by a motorcycle (on a christmas day).
i got traumatized by the experience. i can hardly cross a street. i had a hard time sleeping and stuffs.. and recently, i found myself crying before i rode a tricycle... oh well,,, move on queen! ahaha. god must be crazy when he planned that (kidding).. there's a reason for everyhting... well, siguro if i wasn't there walking at the side of the street, the motor guy and his passenger would be 6 ft. under the ground by now... i mean. mahuhulog sila sa kanal which is around 6 ft... and they'd probably die... i told that to one of my godparents.. and she was like... "edi bayaan mo sila mahulog, bakit pa sila nandamay". she was angry.. people got really angry and nervous and worried. they were like angrier and more worried than me after the incident.. while i was like... just hoping that the motor guy would send me some fruits to eat... unfortunately, he didn't. and i doubt if he has already sent money as a payments for all my expenses. but i really got super duper touched when i saw my relatives outside my lolo's clinic after the incident. i was like "awww... they love me" .ahaha. but true, i really really got touched... and i even got a call from abroad from my tito... and he was asking me if im fine.. then, when i arrived here in manila,, some of my neighbors were asking if im fine... well, i am.. i am perfectly fine.. except for my legs which still has bruises on them.. rarr. my flawless legs... hmmm. i hope the wound won't turn to a scar.. or else. WAAAH!
so christmas was like that. there was a time that i have to lessen walking... stop running and jumping... and got stuck inside the house.. but my holidays was fun and fine... i just got bruises and wounds.. but aside from that, i had new memories..
plus.. i completed the 9 morning masses. and i had 11 wishes... i wish that they all come true.
plus.. i had a chance to light a baby rocket.
plus.. i spent the new year's eve in the province (2nd time) and i really really really had fun... sana next year ulit.. i am really really really hoping na dun ulit kami next year.
plus.. hmm. what else? i got drunk? NOT! just tipsy and can't balance.. but i wasn't drunk, was i?
aheheh. so that was how my holidays was...
i started with an influenza.... and at the middle ... was hit by a motorcycle.. but in the end... celebrated...
aheheh. shiznit...
oh! by the way.. I PASSED in DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY! oh yeah! celebration na talaga.

No comments: