28 January 2007

the school fair has finally ended. it wasn't boring because i was doing something in the morning (training and game) but it wasn't that fun, too. there were more rides (tsubibo and higad and inflatables) this year, but i didn't get a chance to ride in any. i only spent money for food and tickets... that's all. and i think this is the only fair where i get to limit my spending. that's something good.

hmmm. my team won 2nd place in our first ever game... although, our team was the only one who didn't get a chance to compete with assumption,,, at least we won 2nd place. ahehehe. thanks to ces.. who got a chance to goal during the penalty. ahehe.

the house is currently empty. where are the people living in here? they all left me... solidarity is good..but it sometimes drive me crazy. where the heck are they?

happy birthday to B.Lo.

belated to Joan and Ayel.

we went to EK.. thanks for treating all of us ayel.. and thanks for the transpo joan and for dropping me in our house. papa has arrived. nothing much has changed except for hmmm... the bed i used to sleep on. i vacated papa's room and went back to my old comfy bed... it was smaller.. but i'm used to it... i sleep there whenever papa's around...

hmm. so how was my life lately? still manic... but it's getting more fun although dramatic at times. but it's fun.

No comments: