08 January 2007

so january 5 was our batch field trip. we went to dolores, quezon and hiked up a part of mt. banahaw. although i've already been in that place loads of time, it's still different when i'm with a different group of people. i had a different kind of "fun" since i'm with my classmates. awww, too bad, it's our last trip together as a whole batch.

pictures are posted in my multiply. it's for everyone to view... so just visit it and comment there.

i passed ateneo. wohoo! i tell you, it was very very very unexpected. here's a short story of what happened last saturday. i woke up with 6 messages on my phone. 1 from rhoda saying that she didn't pass in ateneo. another from ella asking me if i passed in ateneo and the rest were good morning greetings and quotes from different people.

rhoda told me to check the internet... so i did check it.. and when i typed in my name, "name not on the lists" always appear on the screen. so there, i didn't pass. but the thought of it didn't sink in me because i just woke up. then i texted ella and gela and rhoda saying that i didn't passed in ateneo.

gela was like ... "seryoso?" (yup)
ella said.. "weh, oma...si kar nga pumasa eh" (duh! kar yun! antalitalino yun)
rhoda was like .. "okay lang yan, maraming top 20 ndi pumasa, si pig, b.lo and etc" (ay weh)

then i doubted... good thing patb, texted me and congratulated me. ahehe! yehey i passed. hindi pa pala nakapost sa internet that time. so i did a little celebration for myself. i invited kae, and we went to mall of asia together with her sister, her boyfriend's sister and kate. we watched the pyro olympics. it was super amazing. although the plan was... i'll be celebrating my success in passing ateneo, it didn't turn out to be that way.. but at least, i get to watch an unforgettable moment. plus i get to experience riding a cab from SM Fairview to our house at 2:30 in the morning, with nothing for defense and an empty battery cellphone that i surely can't use in case i met an accident or i need it for emergency. good thing i arrived home safe though shaking. i was so nervous while in the taxi. my knees where shaking. my mind was so functioning. in case the cab stops, i'll go out and run. that's how it worked. i know the taxi driver was a little bit drunk. that's why i got so nervous. his breath smells like alcohol. he drives on a zigzag manner at some points.. and i just can't define how i freaked out silently within myself.

so that was it. ahehe. i can't promise not to come home at an hour like that.. but i'll try not to. it just depends on my mood, actually. if i want to go home.. i will.. and no one can stop me from going home. if i want to sleep in someone's place.. i'll surely will ... and no one... can surely make me go home. that's how i am.. ahehe. and i'm really really sorry for being like that...

No comments: