21 December 2006

i slept in gem's place for two days, and when i got back to my house i was a little uncomfortable with our house. weird, right? the itao family has been so kind to me. aheheh. they were very hospitable. ahehe. i get to talk to all of them and to mang clauds and mang zalds, who were all funny. there never was a dull moment. ahah. GEMMALIE, I SUPER MISS YOU NA. i felt like i was already a part of the itao family. ahahaa. i love yah!

anyway, today was the start of our christmas vacation.. and i started it badly. im currently sick. having flu, i think? and i hate it. my whole body is in pain. i am having a sore throat. my voice is husky. my muscles are in total pain. bad start! i am supposed to go to quezon today, but i found myself still freezing on my bed this afternoon (3:00 pm) and shivering even though it's brown out.

what is wrong with meralco?

waaah. 4 days left til christmas. my family and cousins and i will celebrate the christmas eve in tayabas, quezon. ahehe. cold!!! i'll surely bring thick jackets.

No comments: