09 December 2006

weekend was never been that fun. (pertaining to last week). you know, i get to go to different places without anyone controlling me and myself. wohoo! pero siyempre i got scolded for what i've done. bakit ganito? bakit ganun? questions like that. pero at least, i had fun. compared to my sisters who had a boring long weekend,,, i made memories.

ahaha. no wonder some really gets jealous of me. well, sorry for those people. life's not boring, so why get stuck at home, right? dyosko! you make your life. i make mine. so if people choose to make theirs boring... wag na ko idamay.

well anyway, hmmm. danica celebrated her 18th birthday with us (ninang arni, kuya i, manel, loi and me). woah! it was fun.. ahehe. i enjoyed. then as usual i was scolded after my not going home. eh sabi naman ni may wag na daw ako uuwi kahit kailan eh. i was just being obedient, wasn't i?

ahaha. that's life. you just follow. aheheh. NOT! why will i follow? well, i choose who to follow. ahehe.

okay, so months from now, life's going to be in its worst part again. hmm. be prepared? tsss. i will never prepare for it. it won't happen. oh shit! what if it happens?

NO WAY! magkakagera talaga.

dear god, i hope you help me win the battle. amen.

amen.
amen.

hmm. i'm looking forward to another weekend or vacation that will be full of fun... no adults. no restrictions. no limitations.. ahaha. people just have to trust me. why can't they? i am totally in control of myself! just trust me, okay?


No comments: