27 November 2006

god. i missed my mom. haay. two hours ago. i was just walking and walking and walking. unaware of what's happening around me. for once, the world seemed to just fade and i was left alone walking in a place that was,,, (well, for me) isolated. tapos narealize ko na lang na malayo layo na rin nalakad ko. i miss my mom.

i miss the times that i hug that very soft tummy.
i miss the times that i always look forward to dismissal because i'll be seeing my mom again and we'll go to any place and do anything. shop for example.
i miss the times that i don't have to sleep late just to do my assignments and don't have to worry about projects because i'll know that she'll help me finish it.
i miss the times that i hide in her bedroom whenever i am assigned to do some household chores. then in there,,, we'll just talk about anything happy or sad. sometimes we get so dramatic but when we cry together.. we also laugh at the same time.
i miss the times that i run to her bed at night whenever i had a nightmare then she's going to hug me and tell me to pray for a wonderful dream.
i miss every single moment i had been with her.

and now, sad to say... whatever happens, i'll never have another chance to make a new memory with her.

No comments: