19 November 2006

i had a 22-hour beauty rest. whew. sarap matulog. the camping was really tiring. my groupmates and i lived like the poor. we cooked our own food, slept outside the tent, walk in the middle of a very dark field and ate with kawayan utensils.

i also had my very first football training last friday. god! it was tiring. tiring that at some point i already heard my lungs craving for air and my body wanting to just lie down in the middle of the field. but although the training was really tiring, it was fun and good. we played games for fun. run wildly across the field. my teammates were great. the trainers were approachable. and i think, i'll be having a great time with all of them. but still it was tiring. i felt all my calories being burned and muscles being stiffened. no way! ayoko magkamuscles sa legs. aheheh

anyway, i already got my report card. i wasn't able to retain my 98 in math. it went down by one point. but my prosec grade went up by two points and replaced the loss of my 98. so okay pa rin. my teenstar and analytic geometry grade soared high by 6 points. english by 4. physics, music and economics by 2. so okay naman. others retained some went down by one to two points. but i think i did good last quarter. ahehe.

intrams practice tomorrow. hmm. again i'll be playing drums. woah! i'm quite nervous. ahehe. trivia: i stopped playing instruments because of there was a cause. and now i'm playing drums again. i'm freaking scared. ahaha. sana wala ng epal na magcomment again about how i play instruments. panira ng buhay eh! aheheh

that's it. chop! chop!

by the way, celynn was the basketball MVP in their intrams. a video of how she played will be posted on my multiply. ahehe. i'm so proud of her! siguro siya rin dapat yung best drummer. kaya lang. walang inannounce na best drummer. kaya 2 lang medals niya. but anyway, being the most valuable player is already an honor. ahah. go sister!

No comments: