03 November 2006

What happens if I mix milk and beer in my stomach? Currently 00:41 and just arrived from phyll’s party. Their house was pretty big. More than enough to accommodate all the guests (half were my friends). So what happened in there? Hmmm. Wild things. Really wild things.

Anyway, sembreak isn’t over yet, but unfortunately, I am already back to the real world (manila). I was planning to stay in the province for a week, but it turned out to be uhmm. 3 days? That’s less than half of the week .good thing there’ll be a sort of reunion next week (11th of November).. Meaning, I’ll be going back to the province and will be seeing my very loved cousins next week. Hooray!

Okay. So what is wrong with our internet connection? The process seems to be too slow. 36 kbps. What the heck!

Anyway, the fresh air (kind of) in the province comforted me. So I guess… I am back for good. No more dramas. No more issues. No more late night depressions… and forget all the issues… especially anything related to S-L-U-T-S.

Whew! It’s sad that I wasn’t able to share the topmost secret.. I was surprised that a few knows it. That was a relief, actually. To be able to ran away from that stupid replay of the whole story was a big relief.

God! What’s wrong with me. I can’t even tell it to people I trust. Not even to my best friend or to my closest relative.

Anyway. Like what I’ve said.. no more dramas.

Chop chop!

P.S. why is everyone telling me that i'm fat? fine fine. at least, may tumaba na ko.

No comments: