02 September 2006

i woke up with 4 unread messages on my phone. the first one was from gem. the second was from ki. the third one was from my sister and lastly the fourth one was from anne.

anne asked if i can go with her to shang today.

i said, i have no appointment and have nothing to do, i can but i still have to ask my dad.

then she replied. okay, i'll be going there at exactly 11am, i'll fetch you at smF.

then i said. okay, but i still have to ask my dad.

luckily, my dad permitted me to go. anne and i ate lunch at shang and then watched "the devil wears prada".
The movie wasn't bad. But it wasn't that great.

so there, those were the things that happened today.

at least i didn't have a boring day.

but right now, i am bored. i guess i'll be spending my night alone again since my dad and celynn are already sleeping while may is currently studying for something i'm not really interested.

right, i just saw the light in our bedroom turned off.

okay, they're already sleeping. all of them.

tomorrow, i'll be going to bulacan. i was invited to be the ninang of my cousin's son. but even though i have to wake up so early, i don't plan to sleep early today. it's saturday night. why sleep early?

ninang? i'm too young for the role. gosh. i am just 16.

No comments: