10 September 2006

clutch. brake. gas.

first time of driving lessons with my dad. he said that i was such a slow learner but contrary to it, i think i am not. in fact, i am a fast learner. i know now how to make U-turns and switch gears (1st to 2nd gears only). i already know the basics. yihee. 10 more sessions and ... wihee! road trip!

despite the fact that i got scolded many times because of my feet, i still learned how to ignore the yells. haha. my dad told me that celynn may be a better learner, but really, i don't care.

i already learned the basics. madali na lang yun. i remember the first time i tried to drive. wahaha. almost died of laughters. close to meeting an accident. but i had a great time. i found it easier to drive an old van than a new car. don't know why. maybe because i was not scolded when i am learning to drive the van. teachers are a big factor.

but i still enjoyed the lessons with my dad.

by the way,i already showed my report card to my dad yesterday. i got no prize nor praises.

oh well, at least i'll get a prize from my tita. :D

No comments: