10 September 2006

already saw my report card. and i got pretty good grades but i have to admit that i am a bit disappointed with what i saw. i got 83 in teenstar (sex ed) which was pretty unexpected because i was actually expecting an 80 flat grade. and i got 7 line of 8 and 12 line of 9 (including co-curricular).

i am disappointed with my English grade. 86. first time to get a line of 8 in English but i'll be asking mrs. ben if there was nothing wrong with the computation. let it make it clear.

i am not holding grudges against any teacher.

hmm. most of my line of 9 are minor subjects except for math which is my highest grade.

hmmm. i am really not happy with some of my grades even though it is my fault.

currently supposed to be doing my ap project, but what the heck, i can't translate the long English paragraphs to Tagalog.

that sucks! i suck!

it's exactly 1:25 in the morning. i started doing the project at 10pm. hmp. and i've only translated 5 paragraphs. i'm tired and sleepy. yawn.


i got..

83 in teenstar (sex education)
86 in physics and english
87 in filipino, economics, accounting and analytic geometry
90 in scouting and homeroom
91 in my club
92 in health, music and cl
93 in computer
94 in pe
96 in prosec (personality development)
and
a high grade in math

:-)

i got this from ella's blog
and read it from her notebook

99 Red Balloons
I let go 99 red balloons to fly
99 prayers, 99 kisses goodbye
Like fireworks, they lit up the sky
Like your eyes, they make me cry
I let go 99 red balloons on the day
When I wept while the world was gay
I weep, for you are just a touch away
I weep, for when I touch, you back away
I let go 99 red balloons sadly
Much has been said when you said I'm Sorry
Brown eyes that light up like the city
Brown eyes that will never lay upon me
I let go with a hope that's new
My heart is in pieces but remains true
99 red balloons
One for me
All else for you


it's made by her. wahaha. galing no?

that's ella. the future writer.

bravo!

No comments: