03 July 2006

stock epithet of myself: the big-winged butterfly

we had this communication exercise a while ago to replace the absence of mrs. ben, and that's what i made. anyway, more or less, there are 35 weeks left before we marched to the stage. i can't wait for that day, but for now, i'm still enjoying life as a senior. as of now, the patch power is kind of fun. i'm not bullying lower grades, but with the patch you get this respect from them without saying anything to them. let me repeat, i don't bully lower grades because i don't even talk to them except during club or to my younger sister.

the company my friends is giving me is really really, i can't find the term in my head, but i'm really happy i'm back to where i belong..

mags and ella simply are my best friends, and i truly love them for that because i am able to share almost everything to them except for my toothbrush and undies and other personal stuffs.

anyway, i just want to update because i'm kind of bored right now. in school, almost everyone still fancies zac efron.. but in our table with my tablemates during lunch,,,it's f4 who's returning.

that's it.. chop! chop!

No comments: