04 July 2006

Again and again. Again, for the nth time, we have to change our maid. Ano ba yan? Wala pa ngang 1 week yung katulong na bago eh. Well, it’s my dad’s decision, I think. The previous made went out a while ago, and has not yet come back. Due to this, I think my dad got irritated with it. He doesn’t like that kind of manner nor do I like it. Beside me, is my dad interviewing a new applicant. The decision is still pending. He still has to consult all three of us and talk to the other made once she arrives. Well, God is still good because every time our maids go, He just gives us again and again. I thought that our current maid will stay for good na because I had this very good impression when I first saw her. Now, as far as I can react, I don’t really like the way the new applicant looks like, but who knows, she may be the one for good. Hahah

Still planning who are the people that I’ll be getting for my recommendations in Ateneo. Retreat date is becoming nearer and nearer and I’m excited because of the plans we had (my roommates and I had). Wahah!

No comments: