17 February 2007

so the party for me has just ended. i've got so many people to thank for.. uhmm.. tata buloy, tita ludy, ninang ople, ninong george, ninang dolor, ninong gman, ninang lita, mommy, tito vic, papa, ninang linda and ninong alex. so there.. they all made the day before my birthday a special one.

in exactly 52 mins... i'll turn 17.. uhmm not really.. i was born at the 9th our 23rd minute of feb 18, 1990... pero... it's just 23:08.. but... sige na nga.. in just 52 mins.. i can't anymore sing the sound of music's song.. i am sixteen going on 17..

for now.. i wanna sing it .. i've downloaded it in my limewire.. i am sixteen going on seventeen. lalalalala. .. god.. another year from now i'll be 18.. not anymore a minor. shit! no way! i don't wanna rush my time.. actually, im still enjoying my being juvenile and young and carefree.

curious.. what will be happening to me on my 17th year of living here on planet earth.. god. i am so excited! ahaha.

checklist.. must haves
[ ] ipod
[ ] new phone
[ ] laptop
[ ] driver's license
[ ] sudoku puzzlebook
[ ] brad pitt dvds
[ ] blood diamond dvd
[ ] unforgettable summer vacation
[ ] trip to the north or somewhere out this island
[ ] package from someone else
[ ] lots of babyruth chocolate bars
[ ] sexy body
[ ] return of my flawless legs
[ ] removal of scar
[ ] nice happy life
[ ] lots and lots of fun

i have to have all of these this year.
kung hei fat choi... it's year of the pig.. maybe i should have a pet pig

No comments: