10 February 2007

so i got all majority of my grades go down. only 4 retained... then the rest literally went down. god. how am i supposed to make it all go up? shiznit. oh well, at least im going to the province today. ahehe. namiss ko na umuwi ng probinsya. 7 days from now then i'll be turning 17.. is that a good thing? hmm..

my piece for oratorical won... i didn't know i can write.. galing. ahehe. clap clap clap. beside me, at this moment, is nigel. too bad, he's not coming with us in the province... 15 mins from now, and i'm about to take a bath.. ahehe. excited. grabe.. i've got loads of homework to do, but i still don't want to prioritize it..

rarrr. third quarter looks like i screwed everything.. hmmm. sige na nga.. ima study.. para at least naman, i graduated with a merit award... kaya ko to!

still haven't got a college. ako yung taong pumasa pero wala pa ring university. oh well,,, sige na,.. ima fix my life.. my prosec grade went down from 98 to 90.. see how i screwed my subjects? anal geom went down from 93 - 87. aaah. sige na.. fine.. ima fix it.

No comments: