03 October 2006

just had a new nice hot haircut. god! my hair is hot... ahaha.. maybe just for today. but still it is hot... no idea if it will still be the same tomorrow.

consistency is not in my vocabulary.. especially when it comes to my hair... the tidier it gets the more it's not me.

i love untidy hairs. ahaha. it's more hot. ahaha.. inspired by j.Lo.

hmmm.. for the picture? i'll just post it in my multiply. :-)

fine dining was not boring, but not so fun. i just enjoyed the delicious food, except for the salad, which when i chew makes me imagine myself that i'm like a cow chewing grass . i hate vegetables!
gem and i sneak had a great time resting in her place..

ahahah..i saw kuya james.! aheheh.
not that good looking anymore, but still cute.

i didn't wore a new dress, but i felt like a fairy because i am wearing an all-white attire, while ella (my partner) is wearing an all-black attire. ebony and ivory.

anyway, still have to do 2 essays.

No comments: