21 October 2006

exams week next week. then sembreak. oh yeah! i can't wait to have a short vacation. i've been tired lately and sleepless. my fault actually, i wasted some of my time. but the wasting of time was fun. unlike spending it wisely, i enjoy wasting my time.

so, i am stuck in this house for two days. schedule of exams was really mixed up. i mean, we have exams on monday and wednesday morning then after it, lessons in different subjects. maybe their going to cram putting knowledge in us.

my dad already left for work. he's going to chile. but he had a stopover in germany. long story actually, he was first left on the supposed to be "his flight" that's why he boarded on the next flight. ahaha. why was he left behind? he left our house 5 hours before the first flight. he actually arrived in the airport 4 hours before his flight.

anyway, so here we are again stuck with no parent. hmmm. my guardians will be my two elder sisters. one i can handle. the other one i can't. too bad, the other one i am talking about is the one handling our money. rrrr! i'm going to school next week with less money.

so how am i going to pay all the debts i have? i thought i will be able to pay it.

but with a sister as "kuripot" as that.

i might as well start looking for a job. so who wants to hire me? i can play drums. ahaha.

what the! ahah.

so i think it's time to starve and start saving my allowance. oh no! we're planning for a puerto trip this sembreak. then a party after test. so, where will i get money? i only have a hundred and fifty bucks under my pillow.

oh well, maybe you can lend me money?

sigh. i'm becoming poor. no way! i'll have everything paid before the start of the break. i hope i can do that.

No comments: