07 January 2013

Hello 2013!

Hello 2013! My tradition of giving thanks to everyone who made my year has been delayed because of the unexpected malfunctioning of my account. So now, while my nails are being done, I would like to thank the top 18 people who made my 2012 awesome. Thanks to: 1. Kliff Young, my boyfriend, of course (still is) since he is so patient with me and for making me smile whenever i'm hungry, dizzy or sleepy 2. Kokoy, my cousin who accepted me and still hangs out with me despite his busy schedule 3. Kuya Jon, my tito who unexpectedly tolerated my behavior 4. Kurt, my boyfriend's brother whom my boyfriend and i spent un-sober nights with 5. Celynn, my little sister 6. Sid, my nephew who makes me happy every time we see each other 7. Kliff's mom, who took care of me. 8. Ann(i)e, my best friend, who doesn't get tired of my tiring stories 9. Boni, my cousin, who after discovering my mishaps, doesn't care 10. Patrick, my friend, whom I call whenever I'm bored 11. Armand, another friend I call when I can't contact Patrick 12. Tanya, my law school friend, who helped me go through my new school 13. Mich, my law school friend, who I call whenever I need someone who'll be absent with me whenever I don't wanna go to school 14. Dom, my cousin also, because I know that no matter what, he'll always be there 15. Aj, my other cousin, who I know cares for me sooo much 16. Njae, my neice, who I play with whenever I wanna be a child again 17. The universe, my new god, for always listening to me 18. Mr. MJ, for making me happy 2012 was an awesome year. It's the year with the least travel, the most fights and the biggest stress, but with the people mentioned above, it was a year I learned a lot and I became who I am. No pretentions and no insecurities at all. I am happy that I survived the curse (the prediction that I'll die while I'm 22) even if my 23rd birthday hasn't come. I am glad I am able to keep people hard to find. I am happy I am able to seal the bonds of our relationships. So long 2012. Hello 2013... I hope this will be a grand year for me. Chop chop! -roma

No comments: