01 January 2012

i'm blogging on a new year's eve. obviously, i have nothing to do at the moment but to blog. I had a really great 2011. Mostly, I spent my time with Kliff Young and seizing every moment I am with him. I am more in love than ever and it gets better and better each year. If I'm not mistaken it will be our 3rd year as a couple together this coming january-slash-february. and I can't wait to make him happy on his upcoming birthday.

2012 is really scary for me. aside from the "end of the world predictions" i kinda predicted my end this year ten years ago. and i really hope it doesn't happen coz i'm really happy now and i really love my life now and i wanna live longer.

anyway, i'll see about that. I hope this year will be magical and i'll become more independent and trusted since i'm turning 22 already.

love, love love.

No comments: