30 June 2010

dear baby,

you know who you are. well, parting with you was never been this sad. yes, i cried. it just hurts to see you sad and it hurts more that i can't do anything but see it... i saw your car leave... and i just burst my heart after. it's been a long while since i cried because of sadness. when i went into my room, i wanted to bang my head on my cabinet. but i hesitated, because i know, you wouldn't want me to do it. so i just hit my head using my small fist..

seeing you leave...

the image got stuck in my head.. and until now i am still crying and feeling sorry for myself.

sorry if i can't always be with you
sorry if you have to bring me home pa
sorry coz i'm not as free as you are
sorry coz i can't do anything about it.

i feel awful. sorry isn't the most comforting word to say but know that i'm feeling as sad as you are. i want a hug from anyone and most especially from you.. but then im here... left alone in my room.

No comments: