12 April 2010

this is my first summer ever since i entered college. at first i was enjoying it

march 27: attended lex beach party
april 1: traveled without traffic
april 3-5: sariaya adventure with kliff
april 9-11: dolores hambujan (with kuya jon and kokoy)

now i'm bored and just bumming, dreading the fact that i went back to manila when i could have stayed in dolores and enjoy the life there..

it's effing hot in here and boring.

i just realized while i was bonding with my cousins that i have missed them so much, and it's good to have them back although now i am with different people, people i wasn't really close with before.

and i guess it's a good thing. time to make new friends.

it's just disappointing that i went here to manila to meet up with my boyfriend and he hasn't exerted any effort at all.. and when i told him not to meet up with me i can't believe he took it seriously... if there's a will, there's a way... and until now, he hasn't showed up.. i haven't eaten and i won't eat until he shows up... he knows that, and guess what, until now,i'm still starving..

too much effort right?

sigh...........

he doesn't even care... and now i am alone in this empty dirty house.. wishing and wondering.

2 comments:

psi-lent said...

Baby naman.. feel ko right after you made that blog, un ung time na i dropped off that letter at your doorstep e.. Nassad ako na un ung last entry mo sa blog, ndi mo man lang finollow up with what happened after.. love you babe. I can't sleep now so I'm reading your blogs here and on your multiply hahahaha. I read some stuff that hurt me, and made me remember that person I wanna kill. But its better if I just forget it right.. I mean, it's the only choice I have right.. Anyway, I'm gonna go play something na lang, just to make me happy and forget that bastard. As they say, ignorance is bliss.. bliss indeed. Love you baby :)

R-XVIII said...

baby....
forget all the sad memories.

i have you
you have me.

that's what matters to me lang. i love you. more than you'll ever know.

and it's only you that i loved and love this much. it's only you whom i will love until forever ends.

you and i...
we're inseparable
and we love each other.
i love you