04 October 2009

ondoy. pepeng. these are the two storms that gave students a lot of time to rest; these are the two storms that destroyed lives and houses; these are the two storms, that gave way for procrastination.

i've been at home for 2 days. unusual but true.

it's tiring. no maid meant that i have to clean the house.. and i've been cleaning this house for 2 days straight. plus the papers due tomorrow.

i miss the days when i can just sleep anytime i want.
i miss the days when i adore my body. (i am so freaking thin right now, just so you know)

21" waist line, 85lbs. weight. my body's scaring me. i've been thin ever since birth but now, i am UNUSUALLY THIN and i feel ugly.

i miss kliff. i haven't seen him since friday
i miss my mom i haven't seen him since 2004
i miss my sisters. we haven't spent time together since forever.


I MISS THE FAMILY I USE TO HAVE DINNER WITH.

this is sad.
this entry is boring.

No comments: