13 October 2007

one thing that i have been looking forward on my college life is the looooongggg sembreak. i have been stuck at home since tuesday, and i still have a month to spend for the long semestral break that i have been looking forward to. god! i didn't know that it can be this boring. hmmm. i was looking forward to it... because i was planning to go somewhere north to have my skin tanned under the sun... but. okay.. it was cancelled because the people who are supposed to be with me can't go. crap.

oh well, so i guess i have to spend my savings for a little shopping (since i have been repeating clothes last sem in school) and ... hmmm. going out with my friends (college or high school friends).

well, i can stand the boredom.. at least im not having strenous days in school. i prefer being bored than lacking sleep because of many homework.
god! i still can't believe that im already a college student. i'm sooooo free. :D

No comments: