18 August 2007

so everyone's enjoying the loooonnnngggg weekend. 6 days of doing anything you want. me? wednesday was hell boring. thursday... i went out with my high school friends and watched a love story. friday... hmmm, i went out with my sisters and ate in yellow cab and chef's de angelo. teehee... got pretty full that my tummy didn't have space for dinner. saturday... slept all day in bed since it's comfy and cozy and it was soooo cold even though i was wearing my sweater and im wrapped in our comforter.

hmmm. dinnertime came, and i got a pasalubong from my elder sisters.. sundae from jollibee! fits my cream of mushroom soup. ahaha. had a nice dinner. we were laughing all the time.

living with all my sisters was really missed. i mean, without ate jen in the house, there were less moments of laughters and more of arguments. but now, dinner won't be complete without all the stories and laughters we share. teehee. mushy na.

ahaha. sige i've got to go. that's it for my 4 days of break.. 2 days more. then hell day, hell week, hell month will come.
shitty.

:D

-----

love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired - mark twain.

No comments: