09 August 2006

to be able to express what im really feeling right now... hahah.. itagalog.. buwan naman ng wika eh.

grabe... sobrang kinilig ako last monday. i was with gem's family. and who are the persons in her family??? tito jim, tita girlie, ate lady, kuya gam and kuya james. ay wala pala si kuya gam kahapon at si ate lady.. grabe. i still can't forget what happened last monday. as soon as i stepped inside the classroom yesterday, I already started sharing the stories to my seatmates.. wahaha..

gem, you might read this.. thanks nga pala for having parents that wanted to adopt me.. pero i'm fine living in this far away place. i'm happy living in here..

saka malay mo someday.. wohoooo!!!!

grabe.. kinikilig talaga ako.. =) hindi ko alam kung bakit.. pero hindi ko siya makwento dito sa blog.

basta last monday, i went home late. pero hinatid naman ako sa house. thank you thank you. mga 11:30 na ata ako nakauwi ng bahay. i thought that my dad's going to scold me as soon as i reach home since i still have classes. pero i found myself sleeping..tas nagtext dad ko nung nagising siya. asking me kung nasan na ko.. hahaha. nagreply ako "nandito sa kwarto, natutulog na".

nakakatawa!!!

friday's the day to look forward to, again.

Anyway, my dad was supposed to leave for work today.. but it was postponed or shall I say canceled? Grabe, I’m wondering kung san naming kinukuha pera namin since February. Or siguro may savings lang talaga dad ko.

Oh well, basta ako… ako pa rin. This afternoon, Socorro Ramos (National Bookstore Owner) had a talk in our school . also Mrs. Custodio, if I’m not mistaken (FIC Owner). In fairness, our school is a bit big time. They’ve actually invited these prominent and well known people.

No comments: