21 August 2006

The first quarter of my senior year is finally over. 3 more quarters then off I go. The exams didn’t go as expected. It was hard and I really did a lot of guessing. Not few. But A LOT. Teenstar Periodical Test turned out to be the most difficult while Math turned out to be the easiest.

Enough of the exams talk. Waaah!! Next topic.

Wahahah. Guess what? I have fixed our computer. I am a certified engineer.

Our computer malfunctioned last Monday, and due to that, it was not turned on the whole week. Thanks to my engineering skills, we don’t have to pay a computer electrician (whatever you call it) anymore. Haha, for two days what I only did was to open the CPU and do a lot of “butingtings”.

And tada! I really shouted when finally, our computer is useable again.

Clap! Clap!

Thank you! Thank you!

Anyway, no classes today. Meaning all students and government employees had a long weekend. How did I spend mine?

Saturday à magazine photo shoot. With Anne, Karen and our model in La Mesa EcoPark. It was tiring. We walked and walked and walked until we got tired. Then I got sleepy. But when I reached home, I didn’t sleep rightaway. Even though the house’s lights were already off when the hand of the clock struck 21:00,I stayed in front of the computer for more than 3 hours. I surfed the net all night and also watched the piano which caused me a hard time to sleep. I slept later than 1 but before two.

Sunday à my dad woke me up as early as the sun is just about to shine. Kidding. It went raining all night that’s why the morning became cold and cozy and very inviting for another sleep. so when I heard my dad saying that we are going to the province, I thought I was dreaming. When my dad woke me up again approximately 10 minutes after his first attempt, I was shocked by his news that we’re going to the province because of an unexpected death of a relative. May he rest in peace. It was sad. But on the brighter sad, I realized that I’m not going to miss my cousin’s christening after all.

Oh yeah! Finally, we reached our 118kms. far province. But when we reached the place, I felt awkward about it. I felt really awkward when I was talking to my cousins. Weird feeling. But after so many hours of silence, I finally found myself again. My family and I visited the family who just lost my tito. it was sad. The place was so quiet. It was very different from the day my mom died. I don’t know, but it the place was sad, and cold.

Anyway, night came when celynn and I felt the urge to go home. But we didn’t go home. We went straight to my cousin’s place and found them playing scrabble. Wahaha.. first time I saw them doing that.

Hours and hours has already passed when celynn and I decided to sleep in aj’s place (my cousin). Together with aj, boni, mac, apo and alvin, celynn and I spent the night playing PS games. Eating junkfoods. btw, I didn’t play. I only watched them play. Grabe, it was just like a summer day. A summer sleepover. After so many hours of laughing and fun, we realized that it was already 6am. We weren’t complete but I really had fun even though my eyes were already shouting at me telling me to sleep. why did we decide to sleep?? because ninong was already awake. And told us to sleep. celynn and I decided to go home. And so we did and when we reached there, I didn’t anymore find my own place or a bed to sleep, I decided to sleep beside my ninang. We went back in here after 3 hours of sleeping. I slept during the whole trip. Then slept again when I reached my bed. But before I did, I prayed and thanked God for summer days hasn’t really drifted away. Hahah. Unlike what happened in Grease, school days is just occurring so that time won’t be wasted.



No comments: