06 May 2011

I...
still believe in santa
can't save money
hate walking alone
am not allowed to drink coffee
love cookies and cream
stop crying once offered ice cream
love popcorn
walk like a man
once hated the color green
sing completely out of tune
have my own world
love pizza
don't want to be a saint
bite my nails when i'm nervous
can be friends with anyone
talk to strangers
can travel alone
was never good in any sciences
talk to myself
don't have my own secrets
have different kinds of laughters
want to be a supermodel
sing baa baa black sheep
want to have my own concert someday
seek for adventure
am amazingly patient
want to fly my own airplane
can play 5 different kinds of instruments
smile in front of the mirror every morning
am so lucky
got hit by a motorcycle on a christmas day
cry hysterically
just laugh anytime i want to
think im crazy


----
right now... im happy with my life. happy without any reason. happy without anything to be happy of. i am not happy because i am already contented with what i have... i don't think i'll ever reach contentment, but i'm happy with what i have, who i have and what i am doing. so if i die now... i'd be dying happy.

No comments: