18 September 2010

suddenly i remembered everything when i was reading my blogs since 2006, and although things don't go as i would have wished for them to be, at this moment in my life, really, what could i have wished for again? it seemed before that i was never contented, and up until now, i think i still am. i am human. what do you expect from me?

the past made me smile. i was so immature back then; complaining about the made, telling so many little things about my day. But guess what, things haven't changed, and just like before, i still am immature deep inside me.

i missed so many things about my past.
but i am so happy now with the present.
and just like before, i was curious of every thing that will happen later, tomorrow and to my future.

things have changed.
the people i have been with have changed.
in fact right now, i am at home... with just my younger sister, unlike before where all my sisters are in here and i kept on complaining about them.

i miss aura and anne. i wish i could have a whole day spent with them.
i miss the fights i have had with my sisters and the adventures i've had with my friends.
i miss.. well i miss the innocence i once had, and the curiosity i had for the world.

i miss being oma. not roma because the change of name made a lot of difference.

and even if i have one wish to be granted.. i don't think i'll wish to go back to my past.. coz although i was happy before and am missing everything i've had before, i am what i am now. i think i am happy.

No comments: