14 January 2010

i felt disappointed for forgetting to answer the bonus part for my history long test when i already have an idea what to do..

and so here is my supposed-to-be-haiku for that part

The Travails of A Snail in EDSA
by Roma Magsumbol
Snail crossing Edsa
Cars, roads, engines, smoke and horns
D.E.A.T.H

i should have answered it.. i know it's not good.. and it won't even get a point from my professor.. but hahaha.. i love poetries and so, i kinda like haikus

augh

anyway.. we have a maid already.. hahaha after months of searching for a maid, finally, we already found one. actually, i was not the one who looked for her.. so to my boyfriend's mom.. BIG THANKS

i've been sick all week. and i hate the feeling of coughing and feeling weak all day especially that i'm in school and not on my bed resting...

but then i realized that at least i don't have colds.

:D

i'm not sure if this is the first time that i blogged about me being sick, but i'm guessing it is, and it affirms that although i am thin--or shall i say skinny-- i'm still healthier than almost everyone i know claiming to be healthy

No comments: