29 December 2009

i miss my mom

i bet my life wouldn't have this drastic change if my mom hadn't died.
i wish i could still hug her just like how all the children i saw hugged their parents when they got their christmas gifts. i wish i could still talk to her just like how problematic people run to their moms. i wish i could still see her, touch her and feel her.

wishes like these will never come true...

mom, if you are beside me or simply up there looking at me... can you visit me everyday in my dreams? i wanna talk to you again and just see you. after you died, there's just no one like you.. not even close to being you.

i saw some people cared... but they don't love me like you do...

i know that some of my friends envy me because i had you... but i envy them because they still have their moms and their dads..

everyday i feel like an orphan struggling to see my worth.

i love our family, but it broke up the moment you went away and right now i just feel alone... every single day.

i miss you mom.. you're just the best person i've known...
and i hate that i have to accept the fact that you're gone.. and i'm just talking to my memories of you

**In memory of Evelyn A. Magsumbol
The one who brought me to existence

No comments: