20 July 2009

here i am. at home. with kliff young beside me. hmmm. i wonder if he'll still be the guy beside me ten or twenty years from now. nothing is certain.. but he sounds so certain about things. and it's scaring me. no, don't be scared. because if we are both certain of today, then tomorrow's uncertainties are no more.

anyway, it's been almost a year since i last updated. things have changed, and i got myself a boyfriend. and me, a girlfriend. again, he's the guy beside me, kliff young. hello there!

wouldn't it be funny to read this entry a year from now. life's been terribly boring in school. just hang in there, i'm coming back to you.. be patient.. at home, my elder sisters have gone.and it's just me and celynn.

may already has a baby. sid just turned 3. and i, the great goddess of insanity,am in a lovey-dovey life and enjoying every moment. of it... :D

now its my turn. you may not know me yet, or maybe you do. Hi there! i think i might be one of the assholes that she has been talking about and i regret everything i've done then. i do. you may laugh, but it really has made me feel terribly about myself. while she's texting, i wanna tell you that i love her. i super duper do. our scret ha! hehehe :D that was hmmm. sweet and touching.. and let me tell this to all readers!!! i love him too.. and though in life there will be too many uncertanties... those three words, i am certain of. love will prevail... sobrang cheesy!kadiri ka!

No comments: