10 March 2008

i remember one time talking to anne and telling her that im wishing for someone. i remember that moment when i was walking with someone whom i've just met and telling him to shut up because i've seen a falling star and because im wishing. i remember those nights when i have to stop myself from crying too much but ending all those sad thoughts with a wish. i remember those times when i don't forget to wish on my wish sticks and burn it while having my eyes closed because im wishing. i remember anne telling me that i am a person who wishes every chance i get. i remember her labeling me as her wish bear (from the care bears). and i remember that all these happened because of that wish i am forever grateful of because it got granted.

just like all kids (and i guess all adults too) there would come a time that you wish for happiness. i've made a wish to have that too. but in a different way. i remember myself wishing for that one person... that one person whom i have been wishing since i was 8. ahaha. don't get me wrong. but whom you might be thinking of might not be that person.

yah. i've wished for him since i was 8. funny right? you can't blame me! i was a kid then who wishes to have all her wishes come true.

then poof. i got my wish. things didn't really go well, and everything ended up the way i didn't expect it to be. but during all those sleepless nights.. and with all those misery is another wish granted for me. i wished that he'd be happy.

just like what i have said... he did become happy. wow! God knows how happy i am for that person. God knows how many times i've wished for that.

but now i am left alone. true, someday, you'd be just part of my history. and no matter how sad it may seem... no matter how true things would be... i guess everything has happened for real. that even though i never wished for it... time would come that i have to wish for someone... someone better than you.

No comments: