13 June 2007

in 3 hours time, my first class in college will be starting. im a bit scared, actually. even though i already know who my blockmates are. o3 is actually fun.... but i still feel uncomfortable with the "ateneo culture and ambience" since i have been in holy spirit for the last 12 years of my life. i miss my friends. i really do.
anyway.
hmmm. i kind of envy my sister (may), she just got home yesterday from the province- where she spent the last two weeks of her vacation. i miss dolores so bad. really. but i really feel hurt when i remember what had just happened, and i swore to myself not to go back there unless our names are cleared. i really hate what had happened. sigh.
bitter pa siguro talaga ako. kasi naman e! hmph.
well, i guess i just have to enjoy my stay here in manila. matagal tagal rin yung balik ko sa place na yun. sembreak siguro.. wala lang. ima visit my mom. i failed to go to church last monday (deathday).

No comments: